The six-story warehouse building was built in 1906 as a freight delivery and terminal facility for Central Railroad of NJ. It was connected to an elevated railroad track that entered the building on the 2nd Floor. The new Owner decided to convert this facility onto a Class A office and retail hub between Newark Penn Station and the Prudential arena in downtown Newark. Large sections of the existing concrete façade will be removed to incorporate large window units on the office floors and the concrete façade is almost completely removed at the retail levels. New penthouse floor is added, new stair and elevator cores and a new two-story atrium space. The new building will have a commercial and retail area of over 450,000 sf.